Sunday, November 17, 2013

My introduction

I have decided to do a 60 day food challenge through the holidays.  I am posting the different recipes I try or make up and pictures of how they turn out.
If you do something everyday for a month, it sticks so I'm publicly doing this for 2 so I'll stay with it and get out in the kitchen more.
I am a stay at home mom with a 2 1/2 year old who is a pretty picky eater and could easily stand to gain (I'm being pushed so some recipes may be higher in calorie content for her and some may be lower since I'm working on losing 30lbs)
I try to use healthy ingredients, more natural and I don't use coconut or or alcohol, I always find subs.
Some recipes I'll cite off Facebook or Pintrest, some will be my mom's recipes, cookbooks or magazines and some (I'll mark) are my own creations. 
 Homemade Garlic Croutons (original recipe)
 My mom's cinnamon rolls- always a winner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment